FACULTYTALK Archives

April 2011

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Earle, Beverley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2011 15:44:39 -0400
At Bentley University, we have a new 3 credit Law, Ethics and Social Responsibility course to be developed this summer for our MBA program. We are looking at revamping our evening MBA as well.

Beverley Earle
Chair and Professor, Dept. of Law, Taxation and Financial Planning
Bentley University and McCallum Graduate School of Business
175 Forest Street
Waltham, MA 02452-4705
1-781-891-2915