FACULTYTALK Archives

February 1996

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Daniel J Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 12:02:36 EST
Forwarded message:
From: "Ellen Rubert" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:20:32 CST
Subject: New Law Course
Cc: [log in to unmask]

This message  was originally submitted  by [log in to unmask] to  the ALSBNEWS
list at MIAMIU.ACS.MUOHIO.EDU. If you simply forward it back to the list, using
a mail command that generates "Resent-"  fields (ask your local user support or
consult  the documentation  of  your mail  program  if in  doubt),  it will  be
distributed  and  the  explanations  you   are  now  reading  will  be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (15 lines) ------------------
English professor who is developing a career program in Multimedia
about developing relevant law materials or a law course, I am
developing a course with a working title "Technology and the Law".
As I envision it now, it will cover topics presently covered in
Business Law - contracts and agency (but always using cases with
computer settings),  but expanded coverage of copyright and  privacy
law and possibly a unit on the Freedom of Information Act.

Is anyone else thinking along these lines?  Does anyone know a
text covering these topics?

Does anyone have a great case for me?

Please send responses directly to me at: [log in to unmask]