FACULTYTALK Archives

July 2001

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
DANIEL HERRON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:41:42 -0400
P.S. I answered Linda on ALSBTALK for all o fyou to get that info.  If you need to make changes in your conference registration, just email me at [log in to unmask]

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/17/01 04:05PM >>>
Hi Dan,
I'm looking forward to the conference next month.  I have a few questions.
First, what do I do if I want to add another person to go on the actiivites
at the conference?  I didn't list them on my conference application.
Second, how do I put a question on the listserve?  Just email to the list
serve email address?
And last, what did you decide on the videotaping issue?  I hope you are
doing it because I would to attend both the research and teaching sessions
and am haveing a difficult time choosing between the two.
Thanks so much,
Linda Christiansen