FACULTYTALK Archives

November 1995

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Joan Kritzberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 1995 09:35:23 -0800
Here is a notice about more free subscriptions, one law oriented and one
accounting oriented.  I haven't tried either of these yet, so I hope they
work.  Note that if you want to subscribe, you can't just hit the reply
button, you have to send a new email message to the address at the end of
the notice.