FACULTYTALK Archives

May 1998

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Connie Bagley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 12:17:04 -0700
Two business partners are hiking in the mountains in Arizona. Suddenly,
they hear the roar of a mountain lion. One partner immediately drops to his
knees and starts taking off his hiking boots and putting on his running
shoes. The other partner says "What are you doing? Everyone knows a man
can't outrun a mountain lion." At which point the other replies, "I don't
have to outrun the lion; I just have to outrun you."

Connie Bagley
Stanford Business School