FACULTYTALK Archives

January 2007

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Don Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:49:17 -0500
Those who might choose filling stations on the basis of which companies
demonstrate more (or less) social and environmental responsibility might be
interested in this Sierra Club link.  (I'll let others talk about the
potential bias of the Sierra Club; the factual bases for their rankings -
from more to less responsible -  are of interest to those who want to
include consumers as part of the ethics equation.)

http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/pickyourpoison/index.asp