FACULTYTALK Archives

August 1994

FACULTYTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marsha Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 22:26:06 -0400
Daphne, I am writing speech and paper. Really, I am fishing, but would like
to see political mess go away.  We have local primaries here next week, so
its non-stop ads, plus hearingss.  Let's start another discussion.
        Does anyone live in a state which has passed the RUPA?  If so, have
you read it?  There is a new concept called "dissociation" which covers
situations where partners leave (rightfully or wrongfully).  It also adopts
the entity theory and lessens fiduciary duties.  This is not yet in most
text books, but appears to be the new partnership law.

        Again, if your state has passed the RUPA. please let me know.

Marsha Hass, Cof C