FIRSTBOOK Archives

February 2004

FIRSTBOOK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Solon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:41:34 -0500
Hey everyone,

Ok- here are the final details for our "parties" this Wednesday:

I have the following people going to each party:

10am:
Megan Solon
Kristi Krueger

3pm:
Frances Yates
Meg Gaier
Kim Theeke
Megan Solon
Amber Marker
Sarah Hensey

If this is incorrect, either you cannot go, or you can and your name is
not listed, please let me know. Also, if anyone else is available to go at
10 am, please let me know.

Since not everyone has cars, I thought that we could meet and head over
together. So, for the 3pm party- if we could meet at 2:40 at the circle
drive at Shriver then we could ride over together and make sure everyone
gets a ride. If you would rather meet us over at HeadStart that's fine,
just please let me know so that I can make sure there will be a ride for
those without cars.

Also- we are not going to take snacks. HeadStart has a pretty strict
policy about food being brought in, so it is better if we just take our
books.

The parties should last no longer than an hour. We'll just arrive,
distribute books, read a little and that'll be about it.

Here are directions to HeadStart just in case anyone will need to meet us
there:

Head north on 27 past Bob Evans and Phillips 27. You will pass the Oxford
Inn on your left and then shortly after that you will want to take a left
onto Reagh Way (it's right across the street from the Oxford Church of
God). The Oxford Family Resource Center will be on your left. Take the
SECOND entrance which will take you to a parking lot behind the Resource
Center and right in front of HeadStart, you'll see a playground and the
building, etc.

Alright- if there are any questions or changes, please let me know.
Otherwise, I will see you all on Wednesday!

Megan