FIRSTBOOK Archives

March 2004

FIRSTBOOK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Solon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:06:05 -0500
Hi everyone-

I wanted to let everyone know that First Book will no longer be meeting
this semester. We have decided to put the organization on hold in order to
get organized, generate some more interest and come back first thing next
semester to try it all again.

I want to sincerely apologize for the disorganization this year. I
appreciate all of you who expressed interest in First Book and who
remained active with the club throughout this year. It was a lot harder to
start an student org. from scratch than I thought it would be and in
rectrospect there is a lot I think we should have done differently.
Nonetheless, I think we accomplish some good things this year: we are a
recognized club, we have a meeting place/organizational support in the
SAC, and we've gotten our name out at least a little into the community.

I hope that we can build on this and create an even better org. next year!

Thanks for all of your help, interest and dedication.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Megan Solon
9-8904