FIRSTBOOK Archives

November 2006

FIRSTBOOK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ramona Hargrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ramona Hargrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:36:09 +0300
RREF Pricje Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract In China!

Compaqny red Reef Laboratoqries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Recomm endation: ST RONG B UY

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricje ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compancies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricme has settled and Voluwme is rising as investonrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominig out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Ramona Hargrove.

"i beg your pardon," replied miss bingley, turning away with a sneer. "excuse my interference-it
elizabeth smiled.

i must rejoice that he is wise enough to assume even the appearance  of what is right. his pride, in that
defy or expose him ."

"but she does help him on, as much as her nature will allow. if i can perceive her regard for him,

"they have both," said she, "been deceived, i dare say, in some way or other, of which we can

and, above all, of his wishing her to be acquainted with his sister.
at length, however, mrs. bennet had no more to say; and lady lucas, who had been long

"you may well be surprised, miss bennet, at such an assertion, after seeing, as you probably

as i get home, and see if i can make it up any better."
disguise."

elizabeth was distressed. she felt that she had no business at pemberley, and was obliged to

day, in such dirty weather, and by herself, was almost incredible to mrs. hurst and miss bingley; and
brother will not always allow in a sister more than ten years younger than himself.
"yes," replied mr. wickham; "his estate there is a noble one. a clear ten thousand per annum.