GCIE Archives

April 2014

GCIE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Francois LeRoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francois LeRoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:54:51 +0000
Dear GCIE Colleagues,

The Kentucky Council on Education Abroad (KCEA) will be holding its spring meeting tomorrow on the Florence campus of Gateway Community College, not at its Edgewood location as previously communicated (my mistake).  I hope that many of us can join us for what promises to be a great event.  Please see Melanie McCallon's email below.

Thanks,

François

Dr. François Le Roy
Executive Director, International Education Center
Director, Office of Education Abroad
University Center 425
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights, KY 41099-USA
(859) 572-7976

Hello Colleagues -
Our KCEA meeting at Gateway tomorrow, Wednesday, April 16th, will take place at the CAM building, which is the first building you will see as you drive through the college's driveway. Drive around to park in the lot on the right side. The conference center is next to the lot. Campus Map located here. You'll be coming to the Boone Campus, 500 Technology Way, Florence, KY.

Remember a full breakfast is provided this time - thank you, KCTCS - so join us at 8:30 for that.

Those who need still hotel accommodations for the KCEA meeting can get the KCEA rate at the Hilton: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/CVGCHHF-KCE-20140416/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG. MSU will see you there tonight.
Travel safe and see you soon -

Melanie

Melanie McCallon
Associate Director for Education Abroad