GCTP-NOR Archives

November 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Hilda Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:21:57 -0060
RREF Pricke Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manuafcturing and Distribution Contarct In Chinxa!

Compapny red Reef Laboratorries Inc.
STOCK: RREF
Price: $0.352
V o lu m e Exp ecta tions: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricwe ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this compansies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricde has settled and Volukme is rising as investoyrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominug out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tuesday, Mornirng! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Hilda Austin.

disappointment."
"i am astonished, my dear," said mrs. bennet, "that you should be so ready to think your own

be able to procure any woman's good opinion, because he was not so happy as to succeed with you?"
"this is a wretched beginning indeed! my sole dependence was on you; and i am sure nobody
"so much the better. it cannot be done too much; and when i next write to her, i shall charge her
bingley, she had likewise seen for an instant, and in that short period saw him looking both

brother, she might occasionally spend a morning with her, without any danger of seeing him.

disposition, your goodness, i never can have your happiness. no, no, let me shift for myself; and,

"my excellent father died about five years ago; and his attachment to mr. wickham was to the

but on perceiving mr. darcy, he stopped with a bow of superior courtesy to compliment him on his

"and that  is quite impossible; for he is now in the custody of his friend, and mr. darcy would
blind to the follies and nonsense of others! affectation of candour is common enough-one meets with
"i admire the activity of your benevolence," observed mary, "but every impulse of feeling should

attempt to conceal these particulars from the longbourn family. jane heard them with horror. "a
determine whether pleasure or pain bore the greatest share. the vague and unsettled suspicions which

"my dear lizzy, do not give way to such feelings as these. they will ruin your happiness. you
"no, indeed, i do not wish to avoid the walk. the distance is nothing when one has a motive;
"very well. that reply will do for the present. perhaps by and by i may observe that private balls
"that is not very likely; our authority was too good."

driving him out in his gig, and showing him the country; but when he went away, the whole family

"with the officers!" cried lydia. "i wonder my aunt did not tell us of that ."