GCTP-NOR Archives

September 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Eugene John <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:28:37 +0480
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://A.Y2Y0YWVkY2E2ZWE4NjEwMGQ4YjI4Yjlm.skeletoncubit.com

bumbling, with self-serving,  self-saving distortions of logic and  of truth
Image Gallery (20 images)

Build Quality
 Multithreaded Test 2 / Image Processing	10.88 MPixels/s	10.14 MPixels/s

They liked the practice, because it was fast and exciting  and  it  fed  a
Personally I found the location of most every port on the back of the D420 slightly annoying.  I would have liked to have had at least 1 USB 2.0 port on the side for easy access like the older D410 did.  The SD card slot is much appreciated, and no complaints on number of sots, just placement.  But with an ultraportable designers have to make compromises on fitting things where they can.