GCTP-NOR Archives

June 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 21:01:39 -0100
Climbing parameters of stokc booming and market growth stokc market analysis for beneficial cooperation

Get HYWI First Thing, This sotck Going To Explode for at least 30%

Check out for Hot News!
Hollywood Interemdiate, Inc.

Symbol: H Y W I

Current prise: $1.33 , but will increase at till the end of the week

stokc recommendation boosting stokc performance

Don't forget to include this sotck to you daily trade!

Eliminate stokc risk with professional advice and patterns

Read great news on this stcok

Four things drive a man out of his house: too much smoke, a dripping roof, filthy air and a scolding wife A drowning man will clutch at straws. Every fowl feed pon he own craw. If there were no lossers there could be no winners  Age is a very high price to pay for maturity One man money mek too much man cry.
Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life Gut No Fish Till You Get Them

God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself The One who tells the stories rules the world  An apple a day keeps the doctor away  Forewarned is forearmed

 There is safety in numbers Curses, like chickens, come home to roost A stitch in time saves nine. You can have too much of a good thing Cheats never prosper