GCTP-NOR Archives

December 1997

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Gary Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:57:24 -0500

>>Hi, Julie.  Just want to run something by you.  I was at Princeton H.S.
>>last Tues. all day for a career fair.  (It was great.  I was the ONLY
>>college rep there.)
>>
>>Anyway, I was talking to a teacher in the technologies there.  (I've got
>>his name some place.)  He said he would love to get Tech Prep started
>>there.  I suppose they are in an entirely different cluster/consortium, but
>>I just thought I would toss that out to you.  thanks, ta

Julie,
We should set up a meeting with the powers that be at Princeton HS and
some of us from the consortium (Karen, Jan, you, etc.) and explore
what can be done to assist them.
Gary

Gary Wheeler
Associate Executive Director