GCTP-NOR Archives

November 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jonas Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:36:35 -0060
RREF Pricae Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturng and Distribution Contract In China!

Compajny red Reef Laboratonries Inc.
Symbol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Volume Expecta tions: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricne ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companhies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricge has settled and Voluzme is rising as investoers are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominwg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, Mornicng! before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Jonas Givens.

attributed to him, of their becoming hereafter her own. he had certainly formed such a plan, and

ensuing sunday at church, and i need not say you will be delighted with her. she is all affability and
elizabeth took the letter from his writing-table, and they went upstairs together. mary and kitty
delayed a little longer, and mr. collins's proposal accepted with as good a grace as she could. she was
been meditating on the very great pleasure which a pair of fine eyes in the face of a pretty woman can

contented, and we shall be on good terms again; though we can never be what we once were to each

as she pronounced these words, mr. darcy changed colour; but the emotion was short, and he
"i am by no means of the opinion, i assure you," said he, "that a ball of this kind, given by a
answered most readily.

"if, therefore, an excuse for not keeping his promise should come to his friend within a few
controverted. she inquired into charlotte's domestic concerns familiarly and minutely, gave her a great

×for a woman who had already refused him-as able to overcome a sentiment so natural as

"you judge very properly," said mr. bennet, "and it is happy for you that you possess the talent

"if you were aware," said elizabeth, "of the very great disadvantage to us all which must arise

best manner that his profession might allow-and if he took orders, desired that a valuable family living

"i must confess that he did not speak so well of wickham as he formerly did. he believed him to

delicacy she was sure her opinion could never be shaken, and for whose happiness she grew daily
"no," said colonel fitzwilliam, "that is an advantage which he must divide with me. i am joined
catherine to require them, for mr. darcy had brought with him a colonel fitzwilliam, the younger son

employment was impossible to one so wretched as herself; but she had her share of business as well as

elizabeth, to whom jane very soon communicated the chief of all this, heard it in silent

"yes, almost every day."

as he quitted the room, elizabeth felt how improbable it was that they should ever see each other
admiration of his taste, that it was neither gaudy nor uselessly fine; with less of splendour, and more

"i will make no promise of the kind."