GCTP-NOR Archives

October 2005

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Violet Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 09:04:04 -0400
Software Megastore
http://unexplained.zucam.com/

Anxiety is interest paid on trouble before it is due.

We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

There is…nothing to suggest that mothering cannot be shared by several people.
It isn't easy being green.
Strength and wisdom are not opposing values.
Well, all I know is what I read in the papers.