GCTP-NOR Archives

October 2005

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Donald Crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 13:28:49 -0400
Back To Happy And Healthy Life . . .
http://oidazs.pgc9vbv9v4ux77p0uppic77p.marvinnc.com/?ogsi

Immorality: the morality of those who are having a better time.
How to Raise your I.Q. by Eating Gifted Children
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.

A lady is one who never shows her underwear unintentionally.
Ability is of little account without opportunity.
Cowards falter, but danger is often overcome by those who nobly dare.
Life is a foreign language; all men mispronounce it.