GCTP-NOR Archives

September 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sophie Burkett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:35:12 -0400
SB N S ,P K -- SHALLBETT`ER INDUSTRIE'S INC.
HOT S'TOCK ALER,T - INVEST'OR AL`ERT!

Ther`e is a MASSIV.E PR campa`ign in pr`ocess for thi,s s`tock, get in earl.y on m'onday mor'ning.

Our objecc,tive her,e is to fin`d the n,eedle in the hays.tack, the dia`mond in the d,irt..
and we b.elieve we.'ve b,een ve.ry succes.sful in th,at objecti've wit'hh th.is compa`ny.

S.HALLBETTER INDUST.RIES INC (S B N S, P K)

Comp.any: SHALL'BETTER INDUST`RIES INC
Symbo,l.. S BNS, P K
Cur'rent P.rice; .85
Monda'y targe't-- 1,.15
Mar,ket Cap- 17'.34 Milli,on
Our recommendati.on: Stron.g Buy, get in ea`rly on Mon'day m'orning.

Th'is q,uick r'ising st'ock is a goo,d lon,g ter`m win'ner. T.his st`ock has b,een st,eadily c.limbingg, and
wi'll co`ntinue to clim.b the ch'arts due to super'b b'usiness sol'utions and crea`tive partner,ships
in the busi'ness w`orld.

Break`ing new.s:

H'ONOLULU -- Se'pt. 8, 2.006--
.Shallbett.er's new Pre`sident,  is now in Ch.ina examin`ing new resou`rce propertt.ies in the enee,rgy
se.ctor as we.ll as struct.uring pl'ans for an exp'anded explor.ationn
progr,am on the Mon`golian gol.d prop'erty...

Go to y,our favo`rite fi,nancial si`tee, and re.ad the complee,te n'ewss rele.ase.

Get in earl'y on thi's one, d,on't m'isss it Mo,nday.

Abb.out SHALLBET`TER INDUSTR'IES INC

Sha,llbetterr In'dustries Inc, is an in'ternationall minin'g c`ompany, w,hich has exclus'ive
govern'ment min.ing right'ss to ma`ny minin,g loca`tions, tha't are highl,y sough'tt aa.fter
beca.use the,y are ri.ch in gol'd. H.aving th.ese rig,hts, in a ll.ocation wh'ich is ric'h
in go`ld and che,ap in l`abor make,s the compa,ny ve,ry allurin,g to investor's.