GCTP-NOR Archives

June 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabel Clements <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:27:33 +0800
Some people think trading is the process of buying and selling stocks. We traders know trading is about up and downs, earning and losing money. As a trader, I have things to share with a fellow trader just like you!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Storng Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fats|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we strat wtih the proflie of C T X E . P K we wuold lkie to meniton
something vrey importatn: Three is a Big PR Capmaign statring tihs week .
nd it wlil go all week so it wuold be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r portaion is an idnependent, mangaed riks, oil and gas explortaion, dveelopment, and proudction comapny headqaurtered in San Antoino, Txeas.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) anonunced taht the sesimic crwes hvae been mboilized and the 40 miels of seisimc wrok has commenecd on the Big Canoyn Prospcet targetnig the eastren Val Vrede Basni. The cerw statred operaitons on Frdiay Jnue 2 2006. Tehy hvae been movnig oevr the terarin betetr tahn expetced and the fisrt of there liens sohuld be copmleted by wekes edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for procsesing taikng 3 to 4 wekes. The easetrn Val Vrede Baisn is veiwed by inudstry exeprts as pehraps one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot under-explroed, prvoen gas provincse.

Trcae Maruin, Prseident of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., staetd, "hTe Val Vedre Bsain offres a signifciant, under-expolred nautral gas resoucre opporutnity for new and emreging layesr. The sesimic dtaa avialable curerntly becmoes a distnict compettiive advantgae to evalaute waht has not been seen befroe. Tehre are at laest a dzoen actvie plyaers in the baisn now and an unknwon numebr of adidtional plyaers liekly awaiitng smoe incnetive or oppprtuinty to gian a copmetitive advnatage, and we bleieve taht our geopyhsical expetrs at Prvoidence Technoolgies hvae the caapbility and expertsie to porvide us taht adavntage. Needless-tos-ay, we are anxoiusly lokoing fowrard to the ognoing seimsic dtaa rpeorts oevr the nxet sevreal week.s"

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

It will all come right in the wash Corporations have neither bodies to be punished nor souls to be damned  Forgive and forget

It is what is in the mind when sober, that comes out of the mouth when drunk  Everything must have a beginning Mouth cut trousers nah ah fit Massa.

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil. The Family That Prays Together Stays Together A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
He who laughs last laughs longest Friends are made by many acts - and lost by only one  Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife None so deaf as those who will not hear