GCTP-NOR Archives

November 2005

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Win Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:08:41 -0500
Rolex is what I want you to wear.
http://discarding.ghew.com/re/lib/

Wit is the only wall between us and the dark.
How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?
CAVILER, n. A critic of our own work.
It is better to have a permanent income than to be fascinating.
Clever people master life; the wise illuminate it and create fresh difficulties.
I prefer liberty to chains of diamonds.
If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your thing.
Peace won by the compromise of principles is a short-lived achievement.
If everything is coming your way then you're in the wrong lane.