GCTP-NOR Archives

February 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bel Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 02:50:37 -0500
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
 M W I S  last time.
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public
has not heard about yet.

Company Name: M-WISE INC