GCTP-NOR Archives

August 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:01:26 +0200
Dear client.

 You gape for shooting like you had seen in those films… Every man wants it
 You are just a couple of clicks away from our great prices and handy shipment Enhanced male power and unlimited prowess with your girl The best products for the winning guys

 Find what you need: http://www.wangheeni.com

 Many people worldwide have been enjoying goods from these top brands for many years

Helga Hale

A helping hand is no farther than at the end of your sleeve.  Yuh tel tara and tara tell tara.
Sleep is better than medicine To know the road ahead, ask those coming back Yuh can't chew bone with gum. But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof. Bread is the staff of life
Man cannot live on bread alone