GCTP-NOR Archives

November 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ethan Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 04:06:35 -0060
RREF Pricse Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reeif Labs For New Mnaufacturing and Distribution Cotnract In China!

Compaeny red Reef Laboratojries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
V o lu m e Exp ecta tions: Huge

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricme ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companlies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricfe has settled and Volumme is rising as investoars are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news cominug out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 7, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Ethan Meyers.

be. lady lucas quieted her fears a little by starting the idea of his being gone to london only to get a

"at once to insist upon having such a report universally contradicted."
"i found," said he, "as the time drew near that i had better not meet mr. darcy; that to be in the

"my style of writing is very different from yours."

"yes. it has often led him to be liberal and generous, to give his money freely, to display

"aye-that is because you have the right disposition. but that gentleman," looking at darcy,

"no-i do not know that you were wrong in saying what you did."
"when all this was resolved on, he returned again to his friends, who were still staying at
"now i am quite happy," said she, "for you will be as happy as myself. i always had a value for

circumstance i were to give a flat denial, and ride off as fast as i could."
"while mary is adjusting her ideas," he continued, "let us return to mr. bingley."
"this is from caroline bingley; what it contains has surprised me a good deal. the whole party
distinguished her  by any particular attention; and, consequently, after a moderate period of
"you  are dancing with the only handsome girl in the room," said mr. darcy, looking at the eldest
certain of the degree of her own regard nor of its reasonableness. she has known him only a fortnight.
"no, no; stay where you are. you are charmingly grouped, and appear to uncommon advantage.

all concern for him in finding herself thus selected as the object of such idle and frivolous gallantry;

county without impunity, and rob it of a few petrified spars without his perceiving me."
elizabeth told her the motives of her secrecy. she had been unwilling to mention bingley; and

balls, and i will take care to get good partners for them all."
"i know little of the game at present," said he, "but i shall be glad to improve myself, for in my

"and may i ask-" said elizabeth; "but the terms, i suppose, must be complied with."