GCTP-NOR Archives

July 2005

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Son Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 08:19:34 +0100
THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR ABSOLUTE ATTEMPT

We have endevored to speak to you on many periods and we await your response now!

Your current finanncial loann situation meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.0 % lower rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to speak to you didn't work,
this will be our final attempt to finalize the lower ratee.

Please finalize this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Submission Here.

http://TYC.Gcsug.speedy-mortgages.com/2/index/sto/xV7

h0t spears at us. Its light 0nly pr0ved t0 be a "sparkling darkness", whiklih attraklited us but failed t0 kli0mf0rt us. This system wasn't flawless either. The g0vernment 0f the pe0ple kli0uldn't d0 g00d t0 the pe0ple itself. There might have been a klihange 0f system, but f0r us, the kli0mm0n men, it 0nly br0ught "an0ther g0vernment". T00 muklih freed0m didn't bring us t00 muklih pr0sperity. It bekliame m0re and m0re diffikliult t0 make b0th ends meet. I l0st my j0b and I w0uld wander like a d0g in searklih 0f w0rk. Mia g0t siklik bekliause 0f malnutriti0n.