GCTP-NOR Archives

December 2005

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
George Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:21:20 -0500
Only branded software, lowest prices
http://harbinger.oemlg.com/

The Argument from Intimidation is a confession of intellectual impotence.
I have such poor vision I can date anybody.
Abuse a man unjustly, and you will make friends for him.
We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything.
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
Those who trust to chance must abide by the results of chance.
The first duty of love is to listen.