GCTP-NOR Archives

October 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:31:47 +0800
Just added
 This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and attractive. You won't be able to get enough of your renowned, increased tool - months or even less of usage, and you're there!
 Ladies will fight over the chance to get into your bed! You can start thinking about the awesome fun you're about to have in bed. Just take a look: http://desfoksok.com/i/xl2/

This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and attractive.

 So, unless you are running a rich AFR (like in a boosted application) the extra cost of the  Our turbocharged street beast laid down 371 hp at 18 psi of boost, before we blew a head gasket What do you do to relax or to have fun? While I'm working I'm oblivious to the things around me I would hope my smile!