GCTP-NOR Archives

July 2006

GCTP-NOR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Greater Cincinnati Tech Prep - North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:21:26 -0500
Good day Bro,
Impress your girl with prolonged hardness, plentiful explosions and increased duration
Make other men envy you and girls worship you Most efficient products for men
 http://www.icicledid.com

Pride comes before a fall God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself Justice delayed is justice denied. If you believe everything you read, you better not read
 When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.