GER610 Archives

November 2005

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lucas Nance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:27:56 -0500
For professional documents use professional software...
http://wfdzp.dpjnjk0ojvj3dvdqidvq0vvv.abelialm.com/?zunytvt

Democracy gives every man the right to be his own oppressor.
Old age is always fifteen years older than I am.
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.
The future belongs to those who dare.
Addresses are given to us to conceal our whereabouts.
To attract men, I wear a perfume called ''New Car Interior.''