GER610 Archives

July 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Adrian Goff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:26:42 -0420
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAzLIS
would help you to make BETTER SE  X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ER ECTI ON during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC OUNT OFER!

http://QA0X813.beacintis.com/hn/?a53

=========     He couldn't be careful enough on that upstroke. Ten times  he  tried,
up my mind to throw that nut.
     "Yes! But how did you..."
never  came  to our side of the Zone--and you would think  that a stiff wind
know where they came from,  why  they  came, why  they spent so  little time
After all, what  can those  toads do to me? He  really  didn't  have to  say

himself. Such promises are only for the gulls that  accept  the  ordinary.
     "OK, Red, lead on."