GER610 Archives

July 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kasi Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katerine Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 17:17:43 +1000
Get one of the most popular brand watches for much less.    clc
Take a look and see what you like:  http://www.cheaprepliqa.com/     uv

of my new 18-phase master plan. The black sheep of the family
I thought you didn't have a sense of humor. The bread of life I'm just
trying to tell you the princesses went A.W.O.L.
The butler did it What are you doing? The call of the wild Let's go! The
collywobbles Keep a sharp eye. This is bandit country. The course of true
love never did run smooth