GER610 Archives

December 1997

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audrone Willeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 20:39:47 -0500
Dear students in Ger 610,
We are all aware of the fact that the end of the semester is upon us. If you
intend to complete any additional credits this semester, please get in touch
with me immediately to arrange test times. We are running out of days.

During exam week I will be available to check out practice tests and to
administer final tests on Monday, Dec. 16. Any credits not completed by that
day will be assigned an Incomplete. You can prepare to take care of those
incompletes early next semester.

Since I have not heard any complaints or counter-requests from anyone, I am
confirming that the workshop sessions next semester will take place on
Tuesdays at 4 pm.
The first session on Jan. 13 will be an orientation session for new students
only. Regular sessions for everyone will start on Tuesday, Jan. 20.

Please come to my office in 144 Irvin. We will either meet there or next
door, depending on the number of people. If we move to a neighboring
classroom, I'll have the room number posted on my office door.

Best wishes for a successful completion of this semester. I look forward to
seeing many of you again next semester.

Audrone B. Willeke, Professor of German
Department of German, Russian and East Asian Languages
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056, USA
Fax:(513)529-1807, Tel:(513)529-2515 or -2526(message)
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>