GER610 Archives

July 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:12:24 +0900
I have something which tells this is the lifetime investment opportunity! But some of us think it’s impossible Enter: http://slogent.com/gall/ Proper trading knowledge is like crossing your fingers - brings luck and makes you confident and concentrated. Enjoy your next trading day!
 As is the gardener, so is the garden  Never judge someone until you have travelled a mile in their shoes Live to the point of tears Silence is the fence around wisdom Many people know how to say nothing; few know when Might is right A Man of Words and Not of Deeds is Like a Garden Full of Weeds. I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet  Friends are made by many acts - and lost by only one