GER610 Archives

September 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:27:02 +0800
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger. No man is an island Meaner than a junk-yard dog. He who dares wins (motto of the Special Air Service (aka SAS)) Hope is life.
Noblesse oblige. All cats love fish but hate to get their paws wet. Politics makes strange bedfellows.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Followup: Satisfaction brought it back, that's why the cat has nine lives Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows. Hawks will not pick out hawks' eyes