GER610 Archives

July 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jasper L.Mcguire" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:52:58 -0400
ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

We got there before anyone else at the club. They have to wait until
tort law is completely gutted, I mean, "reformed" and there can be no
private cause of action for petrochemical industries poisoning people
and their air, water and soil.

In all the uproar, the Bush administration agreed to re-open some of the
Katrina contracts awarded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency so
that more local and small businesses can get involved.
" photo by Antioch New England student, Stephen C.
Young and the Restless Updates - .

Spreading safety worldwideThe RASFF report also outlines future
activities which are planned in this area. What rules are set out for
trademarks and brand names? However, if EFSA gives a negative Opinion,
the standard Comitology procedure will be used to decide whether or not
to authorise the claim i. Kevin began to make advances in the hopes of
bringing Jana back to town. That's a lot of target practice. Employees
were required to reapply for their jobs by answering all of the
questions.

State Department called "poor," will be exported to areas affected by
Katrina.

Information in labelling, marketing or advertising about the nutritional
or health benefits of foods which is not clear, accurate or
substantiated will not be permitted.
The Supreme Court also takes great pains to point out that the law
decided in the case is not meant to have any other application. And what
about the industrial facilities themselves that are collecting the
profits and releasing the waste?

Never mind also that the poorest communities rarely benefit from the
promised jobs or economic growth.
Louis in a few weeks, so we did our own ground-level promotion.
Young and the Restless Updates - .
The new rules will also serve to support innovation, as manufacturers
will be encouraged to develop food and drink products for which health
and nutrition claims can genuinely be made.

Alert notifications are sent when the food or feed presenting the risk
is already on the market and immediate action is required.

I like the green wall.
Accusations of racism, voter intimidation faded into the background.

We got there before anyone else at the club.

Good to here a little update.

No other Country spends the kind of money we spend on our military.

In fact, I don't have a very good explanation and I have even less of an
excuse except that I just don't even know where to begin.
Uncomment and fill in your details if you want to use it.
But that was deemed stiflingly cautious and unduly restrictive to the
chemical and food processing industries.

Only then, and perhaps not even then, will industry and our current
"protective" agencies acknowledge what is already well known by both.
Louis in a few weeks, so we did our own ground-level promotion.

Now we have the hurricanes to pay for.

One officer to tell every five enlisted soldier what to do.
Paul desperately tries to hold on.

It has encouraged disregard for fair and open process and even the
appearance of propriety. The Supreme Court is not exempt from this
corrosion.

This proposal will be sent to the European Parliament and Council for
adoption. In fact, I don't have a very good excuse at all, except that I
just don't even know where to begin.

Gonzales was positioned in the Attorney General's Office, Miers took his
place as White House counsel.