GER610 Archives

February 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christopher West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:41:03 +0200
Big news expected.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
We focus on stocks that have great potential to move up in price!!!
We Told you to WATCH  D K D Y  and now its up again today.
We assume many of you like to "trade the promotion" and may have made some
big, fast money doing so.

Trading Date : 09 Feb 2006
Name : Dark Dynamite, Inc.
Ticker :  D K D Y
Price : $1.58
Projection 3 to 6 Days : $4 - $7

The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price and
sometimes in days, not months or years.
This stock will explode!