GER610 Archives

January 1998

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audrone Willeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:31:00 -0500
Dear Julie,
The materials for Ger 610 can only be obtained from the Shriver Bookstore. I
have also hear from another new student that the bookstore ran out of
copies. However, just march up to the main desk in the store and request
that copies be made for you. The master copies for the study guide and
grammar text are housed at the Gaskill Copy Center, the bookstore puts in a
telephone order and should have your materials ready for you the following
day. There were several copies of the materials available at the beginning
of the semester, however more new students enrolled than I expected. Thus,
you need to order copies individually. Sorry for the delay.

Were you able to obtain a copy of the reader "Dichter, Denker und Erzahler"
which is not a photocopy but an actual book? If not, ask the bookstore to
put in a rush order for you. You will not need this text for the first few
sections of work. It should come in to the bookstore by the time you need it.

Let me know if you run into any hurdles. I look forward to seeing you next week.
Audrone B. Willeke, Professor of German
Department of German, Russian and East Asian Languages
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056, USA
Fax:(513)529-1807, Tel:(513)529-2515 or -2526(message)
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>