GER610 Archives

January 1998

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audrone Willeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 15:17:06 -0500
Dear Students in Ger 610:

Welcome back to a new semester of work on German reading. Three students
have added the course this semester for a total group of 13. Although you
never see each other in a group, I can assure you that you are an
interesting and talented bunch, whom I enjoy meeting individually or in
small groups at the work sessions.

As announced lasted semester, the orientation session took place on Tues.
January 13. Since most of you are continuing students, you obviously were
not there. However, if you are enrolled in Units A-D, please make an effort
to come to the weekly work sessions which will take place on

                Tuesdays, 4:00-4:50 in 130 Irvin

These sessions will help you to pace yourselves better as you work
individually. I bring in review materials and activities which can benefit
everyone, regardless of where you are in the course at the moment.

Best wishes for a successful semester!
Audrone B. Willeke, Professor of German
Department of German, Russian and East Asian Languages
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056, USA
Fax:(513)529-1807, Tel:(513)529-2515 or -2526(message)
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>