GER610 Archives

August 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 14:25:12 -0060
for your kids if you successful children. Above all,
-----------------------

POSITION JOB:
Large international company is looking for local partners.
This is a very-well-paid vacation for serious ambitious person.
We are looking for long-time partnership.

 WE OFFER:
  - Really High Wages.
  - Ability to work at home.
  - Half-time or full-time employment
  - We cover all business and educational expenses

THE SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYEE MUST HAVE:
  - Good communication skills
  - Creativity.
  - Good problem solving abilities
  - Colledge degree in Management strongly preferred /but not required/.
  - Having a deep desire to achieve financial success.

HOW TO APPLY:
Please let us know about you, send your CV to our personnel manager: [log in to unmask]
It must be mailed in a text, DOC or PDF format.

If you think this message was delivered to you be mistake please let us know.
Your message will be removed from our database immediately.

her kids a pediatrician at The Children's Hospital
and ballet for each videos, enrichment