GER610 Archives

November 2005

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susanna Serrano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:58:29 -0500
Learn to build simple and clean websites that can bring in the dough...
http://qpd.rlfjxywkf9xz9r94w994w99r.sohoan.com/?ctf

He looks as though he's been weaned on a pickle.
To forget one's purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.
As men, we are all equal in the presence of death.
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
My toughest fight was with my first wife.