GER610 Archives

September 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bridgette Mcleod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 03:10:25 +0300
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIALLIS
would help you to make BETTER SE1X MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ERRECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCMOUNT OFER!

http://nksdoi.hekreso.info/?76864444

extended his short, angled wingtips, and plunged direcfly toward the  sea.
I mainly used Battlefield 2 (BF2) as my benchmark while testing this computer. After I installed the 5.7 Cat drivers and while using 512MB of RAM, playing BF2 at lowest settings and lowest resolutions was averaging 60 Frames Per Second (FPS), very nice! I was as surprised as heck, but the second the resolution was bumped up, the FPS dropped to about 20-24 with 512MB of ram. After I upgraded ram to 1.5GB, the game was playable at highest resolution, 2x AA, some medium settings with dynamic shadows and dynamic lighting turned off (averaging 25-30 fps). Finally, with the new 7200 rpm Hitachi HDD installed, the game was playable at same setting with 35-40 fps.

     "The only true law is that which leads to  freedom,"  Jonathan  said.
IBM ThinkPad T41 (1.6GHz Banias Pentium M)	2m 23s