GER610 Archives

October 2005

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Charlie Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:33:40 -0400
Replica Watch Store
http://outing.wlue.com/replica/as/

The cowards never start and the weak die along the way.
A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
Whatever you are, be a good one.

The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
I can't take a well-tanned person seriously.

I suppose that I shall have to die beyond my means.
Of all the varieties of virtues, liberalism is the most beloved.

Never give advice unless asked.