GER610 Archives

July 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Terrance Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrance Ivey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:05:22 -0480
Genuine Swiss made RoleZx repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real RoleDx watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS1COUNT OFER!

http://9DRMM9Vpdvkufd1d8v0qpp5cp7ncp77.viscidlyln.com/

of advances and discoveries of a technological nature.  Discoveries that our
I wouldn't be going into the Zone that day. But what would be the nicest way
more he wanted to go back to Earth. For  in  spite  of  his  lonely  past,
tone.
meaning of flight beyond a way of  travel  to  get  a  breadcrumb  from  a
     I  said  nothing and went on smoking.  It was funny  and  sad.  The man

brickhard sea.
would be in  the way as far as he was concerned. We would run down, just the