GER610 Archives

September 1997

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audrone Willeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 15:00:55 -0400
Dear Students in GER 610:

This semester so far only one student has been coming to the weekly help
session on Wednesdays at 3pm. I worry about that, since I know that some of
you have told me you would like to come, but are not free at that time. So
I'm sending this message to all of you to see if we can identify a better.
Please send to my e-mail address <[log in to unmask]> your answers to the
following:

1. Would you like to come to the help sessions regularly if you were free at
that time?

2. Would you be able to come at Monday or Wednesday at 4pm?

Please note that I will be going out of town on Wedn. Oct. 8, thus the help
session will be cancelled that afternoon.
Audrone B. Willeke, Professor of German
Department of German, Russian and East Asian Languages
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056, USA
Fax:(513)529-1807, Tel:(513)529-2515 or -2526(message)
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>