GER610 Archives

June 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:03:38 +0900
More earning power
A Gen uine Univer sity De gree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ev er thought that the only thing stopping you  from a great job and better pay was a few letters  behind you name?
Well no w you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable!

Thes e are  rea l, genuine degree s that include Bachelor s, Masters, MBA and Doctor ate Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.
You thank me later

Please call:
 1- 215-689-7379
Calls returned promptly

A wise head keeps a still tongue. Life is just a bowl of cherries If life deals you lemons make lemonade  When alone, we have our thoughts to watch, in our families, our tempers and in society our tongues He is at Ease Who Has Enough Dah mouth dat man tek fuh court woman, ah de same mouth he ah tek an put she ah door. A watched pot never boils.