GER610 Archives

September 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Etta Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:10:51 +0300
Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIARLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIALLIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCOOUNT OFER!

http://bqboem.delifoy.com/?70416393

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

conquer another unknown.
I mentioned earlier that I own an S270, so some of this review will involve a comparison between the two.   The first thing to mention is the silver exterior. It is brushed silver and a welcome change to the fingerprint magnet black on my S270.  Also, the notorious "battery wiggle" that has plagued the S series has been greatly diminished. It is still there, but not as bad as I've seen on the S380 or on my S270.  The unit also has a "latchless" LCD, typical to the S-series line. I have worked on other Sony Laptops, specifically the FS and A Series, and the latches have broken off. So I guess Sony opted to remove the problem all together and reinforce the screen hinges below. On the S550, the hinges feel solid. There is zero screen wobble and when you close the LCD the unit stays closed. On my S270 the unit has screen and hinges feel just as tight as the day I unpacked it so I have to rate the design a very solid.