GER610 Archives

June 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Tim Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:27:25 +0800
I know what it feels like to think about expanding your trading possibilities. Reality is that you cannot do that without using new promising stocks. Keep reading and find out how you can outrun other traders!

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Storng Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fsat|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we strat wtih the proifle of C T X E . P K we wolud lkie to mention
somethnig vrey importnat: Three is a Big PR Camapign strating tihs week .
nAd it wlil go all week so it wuold be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r proation is an indeepndent, mnaaged riks, oil and gas explroation, dveelopment, and produciton copmany headuqartered in San Anotnio, Txeas.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) annonuced taht the siesmic crwes hvae been mobilzied and the 40 mlies of siesmic wrok has commenced on the Big Cnayon Propsect targetnig the eatsern Val Vedre Basni. The cerw staretd opertaions on Friady Jnue 2 2006. Tehy hvae been movnig oevr the terrian bteter tahn epxected and the fisrt of trhee lnies sholud be comlpeted by weeks edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for processing taikng 3 to 4 weesk. The eastren Val Vrede Baisn is vieewd by inudstry exprets as perhpas one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot unedr-explored, prvoen gas prvoinces.

Tarce Maurni, Prseident of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., staetd, "hTe Val Vedre Bsain ofefrs a signfiicant, undre-explored natrual gas rseource opportunity for new and emreging laeyrs. The siesmic dtaa aavilable currently beocmes a ditsinct cmopetitive advanatge to evalaute waht has not been seen beofre. Tehre are at laest a doezn actvie plaeyrs in the bsain now and an unnkown nmuber of addtiional playres likley awatiing smoe icnentive or oppptrunity to gian a copmetitive advantgae, and we beileve taht our geophsyical expetrs at Porvidence Techonlogies hvae the capbaility and expetrise to prvoide us taht advnatage. Needless-t-osay, we are anixously looking fowrard to the onoging seimsic dtaa reprots oevr the nxet seevral weeks."

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard Jack of all trades, master of none Use soft words and hard arguments

Distance makes the heart grow fonder Use it or lose it
An apple a day keeps the doctor at bay Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded. Better to be safe than.. punch a 5th grader. Curses, like chickens, come home to roost
Good talk saves the food One mans loss is another mans gain