GER610 Archives

May 1997

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audrone Willeke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 11:21:08 -0400
Dear Ger 610 Students,
The computer center inadvertently destroyed our course listserv address at
the end of the spring semester. Jason Tavares discovered the problem when he
tried to sign on. The computer people responded quickly to my request, so
the listserv address is back in place and "repopulated" with your names. I
assume everything is in good working order for our communications.

I will be on campus again, and waiting to work with you, on Wed. May 28.
Please contact me if you plan to come by. The morning hours are filled up
with appointments, but the afternoon is wide. I'll be glad to see you if you
have questions, want to practice German pronunciation, or want to check out
a practice test. Just let me know to expect you.

A. Willeke
Audrone B. Willeke, Professor of German
Department of German, Russian and East Asian Languages
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 45056, USA
Fax:(513)529-1807, Tel:(513)529-2515 or -2526(message)
E-Mail: <[log in to unmask]>