GER610 Archives

July 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Flossie Hargrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flossie Hargrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:59:24 -0540
Genuine Swiss made RoleHx repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real Role0x watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fractoin of the price.

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DISICOUNT OFER!

http://637Y8LRignt51o866obji0y500y5000.contracthe.com/

afraid and sad and sorry, terribly sorry.
five hours to a stalker? A snap. How about twelve? Or how about two days? If
     "The first and last."
in silence.  I  was  sorry for  him, of course,  and  I felt bad that things
conversational idiom, through so formidable a barrier. Theodore Sturgeon San
     "Follow me  step for step, two steps behind  me,  keep your  eyes on my

make a more fundamental discovery."
     "Redrick Schuhart, your orders  are  to appear immediately before Chief