GER610 Archives

July 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:04:50 -0400
OTC-Advisors.com and bullishalrets.com Issue Watch Alert On SZSN

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

Market watchers are already alerting investors that SZSN in on the rise
and moving fast. Read the news and get on SZSN first thing Monday
morning!

Defence is even more sensitive and has been ring-fenced by references to
the primacy of Nato for relevant members. "This confirms the views
expressed by our members in our recent survey. Britain's xenophobia and
arrogance provokes the question "does Britain deserve to even be in the
EU?

UK businesses need and deserve positive leadership, not this wishy-washy
cop-out.

We should join the euro as soon as possible. Loose the pound, loose our
history. The paper complains that six years of work by Treasury staff,
resulting in one-and-a-half-million words in reports and supporting
studies,  has been wasted.
It's personal ambition that is driving this not the will of the people.
Until they do that, we have an advantage and should not give it up.

The German DM and Sterling were left to wrestle for the remaining
'euro-zone' place. They don't have to, and neither should UK tell
Germany and France what to do.

If it isn't broke, don't try to fix it. Likewise, Euro policy is made to
benefit the Euro heartland, the periphery has to adapt to what has been
decided.

Why don't we look at what we could get out of joining?
France and its unions and Germany and its heavy industries are no match
for the new fast growing service industry.
It would be nice for us to be known for contributing something more
positive to the UK.
We need to forget out outsider island mentality and be a part of Europe,
and a key step to being a part of Europe is, of course, adopting the
Euro as our currency. All the European States are being sacrificed to
try to prevent Germany from carrying out another war.
Gordon Brown has finally made a good decision.
Today it is the UK economy that rules. I was pro-euro but the last few
years have produced higher growth in the UK economy under the control of
the independent Bank of England than in Euroland.

Let us have a referendum, not only on the euro but on this disaster the
French are cobbling together called the European Constitution.

I also don't agree that most Scots and Welsh would vote yes in a
referendum. Yes, let us join now and forget the Empire thats day has
long gone.

We are practically the most expensive country in Europe right now.

Choose the pound, and we'll be the uppity British.

All the European States are being sacrificed to try to prevent Germany
from carrying out another war. I will never vote for the Euro, nor
further integration. If the Government truly had the interests of the
British people at heart, they would have called for a referendum. When
we join though, we should not accept things as they are, but rather play
an active role in making the Euro a strong alternative to the dollar.
Will England then allow them to join the euro or will they do just what
they claim the EU will do with them, make "dictatorial" decisions.

The French think that they will run the EU with French diplomacy, but
when the time comes, they will again fall prey to Germany together with
the other Member States. Unemployment is lower then in continental EU
but some citizens in Britain can't live with one salary and have to work
in two jobs to provide for themselves and their family. be better
achieved at Union level.
The Mirror demands to know how such a thing could have happened.

France and its unions and Germany and its heavy industries are no match
for the new fast growing service industry. This effectively signals the
start of a Government 'yes' campaign. As for the British Press being
anti-Europe their mainly owned by Americans anyway. This clause is
presumably designed never to be used. Monetary and fiscal policy in the
UK is made to benefit the London area; the needs of the North, Scotland
and Wales are not taken much into consideration.

The point was synergy - we can do much more together than as separate
units. Many companies across the eurozone were accused of profiteering,
trying to slip in hefty price rises during the changeover. The newspaper
says that in South Korea live octopus is all the rage  - if prepared
properly.
The obvious choice would be English -  but I can't see the French or
Germans allowing that! I also don't agree that most Scots and Welsh
would vote yes in a referendum. The euro is your last chance.

The Times says the briefing papers were as dense as tropical
undergrowth, bursting with brain-defying jargon and gobbledegook.
The suckers should momentarily stick to the inside of the mouth before
losing pressure.

At a meeting in Berlin, Jacques Chirac and Gerhard Schroeder both gave
positive assessments of Mr Brown's "not yet" decision on the euro. To
join Euro would be free from such involvement because the coming era is
for nations of merge, solid economy and stability world widely. British
people should have the right to decide for or against the Euro and be
told by the Government just how much it will cost the tax payer to join.
The FT can hardly contain its frustration at his failure to reach a
conclusive decision on the single currency. There is nothing that could
stop divisions over Iraq for example. They don't have to, and neither
should UK tell Germany and France what to do.
"I also welcome the government's decision to play a full part in the
campaign to join the euro in advance of the referendum itself.